As businesses begin to slowly bring their employees back to the workplace, there's never been a greater obligation for employers to ensure their people are kept safe and adhering to ever-shifting government protocols. Thankfully, Safetybank are here to help.
Working During Coronavirus
When you do start inviting your staff back to the workplace, every action you take to safeguard them from COVID-19 – in line with government guidance – will need to recorded, stored, and available to audit.
Safetybank makes this unimaginable task easy. The dashboard clearly shows what's been done, what needs to be done, and what tasks require urgent attention. All of these – and evidence of their completion – are stored securely in the cloud, letting you and auditors access them from anywhere.
You can have peace of mind knowing you're doing everything in your power to protect your workforce and stay in line with the latest government and medical advice.
See it in Action
Our latest video tour shows you how our software can support your employee's return to work. It details how you can easily:
- Keep track of important tasks like deep cleaning
- Alert responsible personnel to tasks that need completing
- Check which staff have received required training and which are aware of the latest guidance
- Record and store time-stamped photo evidence when tasks have been completed
- Manage and monitor the distribution, use, disposal, and replenishment of PPE
Take the tour today to learn how Safetybank can ease your return to the workplace process, ensure your people's safety, and keep your business compliant. Click below to get started.