Although the coronavirus pandemic is far from over, more and more of us are returning to the workplace. For this to happen as safely as possible, franchise managers need to ensure their premises are COVID-secure.
Our latest download talks you through everything you need to know about making your workplace as safe as possible in these uncertain times.
The Challenge of Franchise Health and Safety
We understand that ensuring all franchisee premises adhere to one set of health and safety requirements isn't easy.
- Conduct regular health and safety audits across all workplaces
- Collate health and safety documents from all premises
- Keep these documents safe and available for compliance checks
Although it's a challenge, our latest download talks you through every step.
Unique Franchise Needs Require Unique Software
Safetybank is the only Covid-19 health and safety system specifically developed to handle the unique dynamics of the franchisor/franchisee relationship.
It gives you full visibility of the health and safety performance of any person, site, or piece of equipment across your franchise, with reminders and alerts to ensure important tasks aren’t missed.
Safetybank empowers franchisors to:
- Quickly create, store, review, and update incident reports in real-time
- Maintain visibility of the health and safety performance of franchisees
- Amend franchise policies and cascade updates down to franchisees at any time
Our software is auditable to HSE standards, too. Every transaction and form is retained in the system permanently and can be accessed whenever necessary.
Safetybank is cost-effective, easy to use, and feature-rich. It’s the perfect health and safety management system to oversee your franchise’s return to the workplace.
Download the checklist below and guarantee your sites are fit to welcome teams back.